Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kids Fun Stop

Frankie and I went to Kids Fun Stop today, his 3rd visit. It is an indoor playground, complete with slides, climbing structures, cars, trikes, a large fire engine, a play house, dolls, sand table, a mini carousel, crafts and plenty of room to move!! He does really well on the structures, they are all perfectly sized for toddlers. Things are spaced appropriately with ample room in between. There is an area that Frankie has not ventured to, but he loves the slide, cars and house. There is even a Curious George by the house!
There is an area that is fenced off, but in view, for babies under 1, I believe. And a snack room, as well. We are usually so busy, we do not even stop to snack. They have birthday parties and mommy and me classes, also.
Overall, Frankie and I enjoy it here. I think it is a place that vision impaired children can get around in pretty well. It has been pretty crowded, but he still does quite well. I think the size of it is key to him having enough room. I usually stay in one spot, so he knows were to look for me.

No comments: