Friday, May 16, 2008

Celebrating Difference

Rick Guidotti, of Positive Exposure, received a humanitarian award on Thursday, May 15th, 2008, In NYC. My parents had the pleasure of going last night and meeting Rick for the first time. He is such a wonderful, caring person, who does such good for others. He is an inspiration and a fun person to meet. He is so full of energy! Of course, they were excited to meet him and my mom called me first thing this morning. He remembered meeting Frankie and Lizzy last year at Perkins and has some great pictures he took of them.
My parents met some other wonderful people who had children with albinism, or who had it themselves. My mom has emails from all of them to give to me, so I can chat with them and ask any questions. She expressed how nice everyone was and how welcoming!
I am really excited to see Rick again at Perkins in a few weeks!

No comments: