Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This was in our church bulletin last week!

I am thankful for the mess to clean up after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
I am thankful for all of the running around and ““dropping off”” at school, sports, dance, and friends because it means I have my wonderful kids.
I am thankful for the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have had enough to eat.
I am thankful for my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
I am thankful for all the complaining I do about the government because it means we have freedom of speech.
I am thankful for the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
I am thankful for the big heating bill because it means I am warm.
I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved-ones are nearby.
I am thankful for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have
been productive.
I am thankful for the alarm that goes off early in the morning because it means I am alive.

Take time to appreciate whats around you!

No comments: