Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Family Touched by Albinism

We had lunch today with a family with a little girl with albinism. Cute little Hannah is 14 months and has albinism, and we got to meet her and her mom, dad and grandma today! What a fun lunch and such a nice family! Hannah was diagnosed early on, at 5 days I believe. She goes to the same doctors' office as Frankie. And she loves elephants like Lizzy. : )

It was great to finally meet them, as we have been trying to find a good date for months. I can remember back to when Frankie was 1 and still having a lot of questions and anxieties. So it is nice to be able to answer some questions for others!

I was also thinking about how all the families I have met or talked to with albinism have been so kind, friendly and great people to be around!!

I always look forward to out bowl-a-thon in February to get everyone together and love to add new families who will come!!

No comments: