Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bye, Bye, "Ting-Man"

Frankie seems to have given up his pacifier! He will be 2 next Sunday and he has had 2 naps and 2 nights without it. John and I got to go to Las Vegas, for his brother's wedding!, and my parents watched the kids. My mom said the "ting-man" was gone and gave him his Curious George, and he went to sleep!! He has asked for it, but still goes to sleep without it, it is quite exciting.
I know, "ting-man" is a different name for a pacifier. Frankie's godmother and my dear friend is Vietnamese, and pacifier in Vietnamese is "ting-ting". So we have called it that and then I started calling Frankie the ting-man and then he began to call his pacifier "ting-man". It is pretty funny when he says,"I want ting-man.".
So he seems to be growing up by leaps and bounds. This is big to give up "ting-man"! He got his second hair cut today and was so brave and was even smiling. He did really well while we were away and had fun the whole time. We are going to move him into his big boy toddler bed for his birthday, but now I may need to wait, he's growing so fast!
Bye, bye, "ting-man".

No comments: