Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grandma

My Grandma passed away today, my mom's mom. It is such a shock, she was sitting on the bed talking to Pa and she fell off the bed and died. She had a massive heart attack.
I was very close to her and Pa. We were always at their house and have such fun memories. Every year on labor day weekend we would camp out in their backyard, have a BBQ, lots of candy and snacks, games, cards, and fun! The first year they both dressed up as ghosts to scare us. I was really scared at first, but then did realize it was them.
We were always doing something funny together too. When she got her video camera, we would make up plays, sing funny songs and have lawn chair precision team skits. She always had fun toys and candy and goodies. She would say, "Save room for dessert!" She stills has fun buying things for her 4 great grand children.
We got to see her and go out to lunch 2 weeks ago. I am so glad. She gave Frankie his birthday gifts and a coloring book and crayons for Lizzy. I am glad Lizzy is old enough to remember her.
I miss you already, Grandma. I love you so much!

No comments: