Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tired

Do you ever get so tired, you feel like you can sleep all day and night and still not have caught up? This week has been that way for me, today in particular! My whole body feels exhausted and sore and I feel like I could fall asleep all day long. I know it is my fibromyalgia flaring up, but wow, it makes it that much harder to be a mom. I do well most of the day, and then bathtime hits, and pow, I am ready for the day to be over. It seems monumental to give the kids a bath and read stories before bed! But I am plugging along and since it is 9:00, I think I should go to bed. : )
Things that were great today:
2 storytimes
getting new books
Frankie going to hug Lizzy goodnight
Thinking about Lizzy jumping in the deep end of the pool and swimming all the way across!

No comments: