Monday, August 23, 2021

Bayley_the_Wheaten

Bayley is our Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, he is 4 already. The above title is his instagram handle, yes he has an insta! He is spoiled in every sense of the word. I tried not to spoil my kids, but this dog is spoiled. He is always on the couch or bed. He pretty much gets whatever he wants, treats, pets, rubs, birthday parties, playdates, etc. Of course he is well fed and gets lots of exercise, walks. Pretty much, "What Bayley wants, Bayley gets". In all serouisness, he is the best! I always thought I did not want a dog and I did not really enjoy them. But post cancer, I thought how bad can a dog be, it can't be worse then cancer. So in June 2017, we picked up Bayley in CT, all 5 pounds of him. He had piranha teeth as a puppy, and he was not afraid to use them. (his fangs) But he grew out of that and into a lovely dog. He has his moments, barking, killing rabbits, etc, but he is a love. He has helped me in so many ways and has made with my anxiety, PTSD from cancer easier than before. He has me laughing, walking, running around and petting him feeling better in moments. I thank God for Bayley as an addition to my family!

No comments: