Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall is Approaching!

The mornings are getting crisper! The air is getting cooler and the days are getting shorter. I enjoy the fall weather, except for the days getting shorter. We are going apple picking this weekend, a favorite fall activity and one of my favorite days of the year!
I feel ready for the change, after the summer, which I love, it is nice to have cool weather and less sun. I am still diligent with sunblock, but the sun does not seem as strong. And as much as I like longer days, I am ready for earlier nights and getting everyone ready, it can be restful. So I am glad I live where the seasons change!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a perfect description of Autumn. And your recipes look yummy. I'll have to try them out.

Susan said...

Thanks Kelly! The kids really enjoy the meals!