Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Best of Days, The Worst of Days

Today was Lizzy's first day of first grade and she loved it! She came home a bit tired and hot, so we went out to dinner to the Red Robin, and she lost her tooth. She was so excited and the waitress gave her a Red Robin pin! The restaurant has good food (burgers) and is very kid friendly, complete with a balloon as you leave.
When we got home, Lizzy asked me if the tooth fairy was real or if I took the teeth. I asked her what she thought and she said that I was the tooth fairy. I said yes and she is so upset!! I feel so bad!! Since she asked outright, I wanted to tell her the truth, but it would have been more fun to keep pretending and she would have been happy. I hope I did the right thing!
I don't know what's going to happen with Santa this year!

No comments: