Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Off to Kindergarten!

Wow, that was hard for me to send Frankie off to Kindergarten, on the bus! I didn't cry, as I thought I would, but the tears are forming as I write this! The last child going to "big kid", full day school is tough, and I will miss him and Lizzy.

The past few years have been rough for our family, but I have learned that time is precious and to enjoy each moment with my children!

So a few back-to-school bits of advice. : )

Spend some time really enjoying your children each day; playing games, reading, walking, biking, to name a few.

Really listen to them and what they have to say about their day.

Enjoy the moment, try not to worry about the dishes, bills, laundry; at least for a little while.

Try to schedule in "fun time", that isn't rushing to a sport, activity and where you can just "hang out" with your kids.

Remember that the time does go by so fast and they will only be this particular age for a short time, enjoy it!!

No comments: