Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh My Gosh!!

I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged!! I REALLY want to start up again!

A few updates on our family:

Frankie is in his second year of preschool! He loves it and his IEP is pretty good too (more on that to follow).He will be transitioning to K for next fall! He is learning to swim, he plays tball, is starting basketball and skating!

Lizzy started 3rd grade! She loves her skating and is on the synchronized skating team this year, skating twice a week! She plays violin and sings in out church choir, yesterday was her first Mass singing!

John started a new job closed to home, which he enjoys a lot. I am co presidnt of Frankie's PTO, more to come. : )

So far 2010 has been a better year than 2009 was for us. Aunt Fran did pass away in April, so that has been sad for me every day still. I think of her and Grandma every day!

Things to be happy about today:
Beautiful day!
Going for a walk
Lizzy finds out about student council!
She passed basic 5 in skating over the weekend

No comments: