Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Election Thoughts; as Pertaining to Frankie

I voted for life in this election, something that is very important to me. I have always been pro-life and I have felt strongly about it. But now, having a special needs child, it is even more of an issue for me. To think that someone would abort a baby because it has albinism, really makes me sick. Because of this, I needed to vote for life.
So needless to say, I am a little sad from election day. I feel that the unborn will be treated with less respect than before. This makes me sad, and it is hard to explain about having a child with special needs, but it makes it even sadder.
I do hope that one day unborn children will be treated with more respect. And that people of difference in general are treated fairly.

No comments: