Monday, October 6, 2008

Starting to Board the Potty Train

Frankie started using Cars pull ups today, and was quite excited. He was sitting on the potty every hour or so this afternoon, no success on the potty yet. He is very eager to sit on it, and we got him a new book about the "potty train". He really likes that, and Lizzy made him a potty chart, so we can put stickers on it when he goes in the potty. I don't really know if he's ready, but we'll try it and see how it goes. I would like to switch to underwear soon, when he has some potty success!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Send me the link to the Potty Train book if you get a chance. We're doing similar stuff here, and Julia LOVES train. I told her we were starting potty training and showed her the little potty. She was very excited, and got her own little toy train out and started playing with it. She put it under the little potty chair and looked up at me approvingly saying, "Potty Train!" That wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it seemed very clever and made me laugh too.

Susan said...

That is too funny!! 2 year olds are pretty funny.

http://www.discoverytoysinc.com/catalog08landingpage.htm
it is under early years, p. 4-9.