Saturday, August 2, 2008

Growing Up

Lizzy left with my parents today to spend the week at their house. She has done this for the past 2 summers. She was so excited! I was a little concerned that Frankie would be quite upset to see her go. He was OK till they were pulling out of the driveway, then he said he wanted to go in the car. He has been asking for her and Ghee and Pa all day. I made him a photo album of all of them to look at in the morning.
So he is doing pretty well, but I miss her already. I know she will have a great time, have fun and get to do lots of cool stuff! But it is funny to tuck Frankie in at night and not her. I guess it's part of her growing up!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So Frankie's going find out what it's like to be an "only child" for a little while? I hope Lizzie comes home with lots of stories to tell.

Susan said...

Yea, he really misses Lizzy, though. He was crying last night and this morning! I'm sure she will have plenty of stories. : ) She sent him a note in the mail and he sent her a picture. : )